Opinions of a murri woman...

Opinions of a murri woman...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Being a new Blogger Sheep



So due to a lesson last night on 'Online Blogging and Online Content with my 'Graduate Diploma of radio class', I've decided i would jump of the 'Blogging Bandwagon' and give it a go...

According to my friends, i spend way too much time online as it is with 'Facebook', but hey, if its for the purposes of 'your job in media', as my lecturer 'Mel' said last night, then get ready for an unslaught of meaningless words from yours truely....

Just joking, hoping to give everyone a sense of my new life here in Sydney...I know you want to know.... Until something random happens in my life (probably tonight)...



One Love, One Life....

2 comments:

  1. Face! Bahahaha. THe best blog ever. I am so going to read this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah thankssss.. I know you will be an avid follower T lol

    ReplyDelete