Opinions of a murri woman...

Opinions of a murri woman...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Big City Love...




So I've been living in Sydney now for just over 3 months... I HATED It to begin with, but after a few weeks, I feel I've settled in and taken on the city lifestyle... This has been made possible by the help of new friends, new surroundings, different events everyday and a new love of beer... Yes beer... Before moving here, i would never even thought of drinking a beer.... I Was a straight up Alize girl.... Goes to show what a fortnightly centrelink payment will do to your taste of the finer things in life...

I have to say though, my new found love of the city would not be possible without the generous friendships of a few people... My new friends are made up of both black and white individuals from all walks of life, from all backgrounds, from small towns, large towns and of all professions... Drinks at the local, wet pussy shots, Shopping, penthouse suits at the meriton apartment, Irish bars, norton street, acer arena, Tony mundine hostel, prawn thursday tradition, matisyahu, football games and car trips, all make up what is my new love of the city we call Sydney... Looking forward to adding to that list over the next few months...

Until then...


One Love, One Life....

No comments:

Post a Comment