Opinions of a murri woman...

Opinions of a murri woman...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Black girl in Goulburn- Day 5


Another day down, one more to go... No more 6am church bells.. Can't wait for that....

Day 5 in Goulburn, and today I had a great day. A better on air shift, friendships growing with the announcers, and SUUSSSHHIII...Thats right, Sushi. I've been here for how many days now and I only just found out that there is a sushi shop in Goulburn... This has changed my whole view on this town...

'Centro Goulburn', I love you...

Besides a few voice overs, and a bad batch of 'Lemon Lime Iced tea' instead of peach flavour' my day was pretty laid back...

Oh I forgot to mention.... I GOT MY USHER ticket today... I'm PUMPED...... Can't wait to spend one night in march next year with my best mate Jo, seeing a guy who's music I've loved for over a decade... It's been the perfect way to cap off the day.... One more day at Eagle Fm then it's back to Syd-n-knee for this little black girl.... Till tommorrow....

One Love, One Life....

No comments:

Post a Comment